Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use Benning Violins Online Store. The below terms and conditions ("the Conditions") apply to your use of this Benning Violins Online Store and to any purchases you make through Benning Violins Online Store.
Benning Violins operates this site from its registered address at Studio City, California, 91604, United States.
Purchasing Benning Violins Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Benning Violins Store; and
- For delivery to any location in the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Benning Violins reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Benning Violins.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Benning Violins Online Store. Benning Violins takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Benning Violins Online Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Benning Violins Online Store. Although every effort is made to keep the Benning Violins Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Ordering Benning Violins Products:
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the "Checkout" button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the "Submit" button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorization from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorization. This is a normal process with banks. If your credit card should not give an authorization, your order will not be processed further.
- Benning Violins will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Benning Violins will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered have been shipped and provide you with a tracking number.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Benning Violins only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Benning Violins may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Returns and Exchanges:
1) No returns on strings. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We will, however, exchange damaged or faulty strings. Please contact customer care for instructions on how to get your strings exchanged.
2) Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders (does not include strings, please see above for strings exchange)
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price (minus original shipping charges)
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge once we have received damaged, faulty or incorrect orders.
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting Customer Care by email, phone or post (details below). Alternatively you may return your goods, accompanied by the required documentation, to the Benning Violins store. *
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
Confirmation email containing your RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (please contact customer care)
Delivery Documentation containing your original Invoice.
- List and description of goods to be returned and reason for return of goods.
If you are returning the goods by post to the Benning Violins Store please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt and verification of items. We will refund you for the item minus original shipping charges. We will not refund you for returned shipping costs.
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit. ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN BRAND NEW CONDITION AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We'd like to keep you up to date on our exiting new products and promotions. To keep up to date simply sign up below:
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our Contact Us page.
Benning Violins reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Benning Violins Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Benning Violins shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Benning Violins Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Benning Violins Online Store.
- If Benning Violins should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate terms and conditions are available by email.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. California law applies to these Conditions and the California courts shall settle any dispute relating to these Conditions.